HDFC Bank Recruiting CA for the position Industry Research .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 03rd oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Industry Research
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|Salary Offering||₹ 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Industry Research|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- HDFC Bank has set up a vertical focused on Industry Analytics, Corporate Advisory and Policy Advisory (TRIAPA). Key objective for this team is to come up with forward-looking insights, across various sectors, backed by data and cutting-edge analytics.
- It will engage deeply with varied credit team in the bank as well as policy makers and corporates to offer views as also strategic and policy level advice.
- Identify emerging trends and provide forward looking insights, backed by data and analytics, across key sectors spanning infrastructure, manufacturing, industrials, commodities, etc.
- Track key variables impacting the industry including demand, supply, prices, regulation, competition, investments and profitability and build cause-effect relationships
- Analyse data and information from internal and external sources and build various thematic and sectoral models that go into a tech-enabled data platform
- Regularly track key developments in sectors and ensure that new data, information and insights are captured in a structured manner to refine the existing models/algorithms for predictive modelling
- Engage extensively with internal stakeholders within the bank as also corporate clients and policy makers in government to present insights and offer strategic inputs and advice
Company Profile HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange.