HDFC Bank Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HDFC Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM with 09-14+years experience for Relationship Manager-Business Banking position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager-Business Banking as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Mumbai (All Areas), Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for BBG customers. 2. To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for BBG, updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following complete lead conversion process. 3. Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet share for all BBG customers and product penetration and strategy for achievement under various initiatives jointly with branch banking team. 4. RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which involves updation of the regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients. These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors. 5. These calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments. 6. Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RMs portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration. 7. Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital at RM portfolio level. 8. Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement sign off from customers, including deferral closure 9. Ensuring cross selling of complete liabilities, corporate salary accounts, other asset products, TPP to the existing Relationships and its raised group accounts. 10. Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization