HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 29/09/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL hiring B. Com,BBA Freshers for Customer support Executive position.As an analyst the successful candidate will be responsible for their respective KPI performance in a US health care process. Individual will be involved in schedule adherence.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:29/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 30 September , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Tower 3, CAFE 1, ELCOT – SEZ, Special Economic Zone, 602/3, 138, Shollinganallur Village, Shollinganallur – Medavakkam High Road, Tambaram Taluk, Kancheepuram, Chennai, Tamil NaduContact – Dhivakar / Guna
Job Description/Skills Required
- To help the development of an excellent working climate within the function
- To be a team-player and assist colleagues in their contribution to achieving the Business goals
- To actively support all multi-skilling initiatives within the process
- Display a high level of integrity in all dealings with internal/external customers
- Exposure to MS Office
- Sound analytical skills to ensure eye for detail with Logical & customer centric issue resolution skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from research findings
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Responds to inquiries from providers and or POs, interfaces with internal and external customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise
- Demonstrated success in handling large volumes of work.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish tasks within established timeframes.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing reference materials & official documents
- Any Graduate (Arts/science/commerce/business) with/without experience in US health care domain
- Typing speed to be >30 Words/Minute & Accuracy of 90%
- Decent communication skills(Written & verbal)
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Aptitude test scoring of 90% and above
- Willing to work night shifts as per US time zones between 6 pm to 4 am
- A minimum 2 years of experience in an A/R follow-up medical billing, denials management for Experience candidates
- Must be skilled in MS Word and Excel
- Cab faclities available (pick-up and drop )
About Company: HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.