HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 29/08/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL hiring Bachelor’s degree/Graduate with 2-7 years Experience for AML Analyst positions in Chennai.Perform due diligence assessments using job aid/process documents for various aspects including Operational, People, Compliance, Subcontractor, AML, ITF, ABAC.Engage with stakeholders to gather evidence through DDQ responses and artifacts, and conduct virtual meetings when necessary. Review evidence against evaluation criteria to determine final ratings.Apply knowledge of OCC Guidance and International Best Practices in ERM.Experience in First Line of Defense and AML.Analytical thinking and critical analysis of data.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:29/08/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 29th August – 31st August and 01-September,10:30 AM to 2:00 PM,HCL Technologies, ELCOT SEZ, Special Economic Zone, 602/3, 138, Shollinganallur Village, Sholinganallur – Medavakkam High Road, Tambaram Taluk, Kancheepuram, Chennai.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Skills and Qualifications:**
– Knowledge of OCC Guidance and ERM.
– Experience in First Line of Defense and AML.
– Mid-level Excel skills.
– Experience with third-party operational risk and compliance (preferably in financial services).
– Change management knowledge/flexibility/adaptability.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to navigate procedures and job aides.
– Bachelor’s degree/Graduates.
– Relevant Years of Experience: 2-7 years.
– Flexible to work night shifts.
– Work Location: HCL – Sholinganallur, Chennai.
– Notice period: 30 days or less.
- **Documents to be Carried:**
2. Aadhar/ID Proof.
3. Vaccination certificate.
About Company: HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.