Amazon Recruiting for the position Sr. Associate, CTK .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Sr. Associate, CTK
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Sr. Associate, CTK|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- College graduate or have experience in the Customer Service industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent written/spoken English skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Receive and log all queries received through phone and chat in Panorama / Trouble Ticketing / SIM tool in English
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies related to attendance, payroll corrections, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex decisions with little to no guidance Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set Quality & SLA standards
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on policies, quality and customer experience.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved at all times for HR service processes
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and commit to change and process improvement (applying KAIZEN & LEAN methodologies)
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
Company Profile: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA