Grant Thornton Recruitment 2021. Grant Thornton recruiting CA/MBA/CPA for Taxation(Indirect) Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Grant Thornton in India is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. It has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton in India is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy.Eligibility for the Taxation(Indirect) Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Grant Thornton
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Taxation(Indirect) Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CPA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Working knowledge on Form 1120, 5471, 5472, 926 – US Individual Tax (Form 1040), FBAR, FATCA, PFIC, etc. – Partnership Filings (preferably Form 1065 or 8865), PE fund compliances. – Basic understanding of India Taxes – Hands on experience on US tax return software’s like Go-Systems, OneSource, Pro-systems etc. – Experience in resolving tax notices with IRS and State Tax department
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Grant Thornton Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Grant Thornton Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.