KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting B. Com,M. Com,MBA for Data Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.Eligibility for the Data Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: KPMG
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Data Analyst
- Qualification: B. Com,M. Com,MBA
- Experience:02-06 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Required to work on projects of medium/High complexity and display excellent programming capabilities using MSBI (SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- Evaluate and define functional requirements for DW and BI solutions with Business users
- Define Data Acquisition and Data Integration Design and logical data models that are globally scalable and reusable across multiple source systems
- Define Analytic capabilities requirements and design (Dashboards, Scorecards/Performance Management, Ad-Hoc, Slice/Dice, Alerts and Guided Analytics, Search and Text, Prediction and Simulation)
- Capacity to solve problems, identify options and propose a solution in MS BI technologies
- Create, execute and document test cases and results
- Prepare process documentation for all processes. Effectively transition implementation knowledge to support teams
- Good verbal & written communication skills to interact with the relevant stakeholders
- Flexibility to work across time zones and diverse cultures and across different technologies.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and customers to develop business requirements and specifications documents.
- Develop standard reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements.
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.