UPSC Recruitment 2021. UPSC recruiting CA,CS,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for Deputy Secretary and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of central government..Eligibility for the Deputy Secretary as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: UPSC
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Deputy Secretary
- Qualification: CA,CS,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:13
- Details of Salary:119,000 (Per Month )
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Candidates Are Advised To Fill Their Correct And Active E-mail Addresses In The Online Application As All Correspondence Will Be Made By The Commssion Through E-mail Only. 2. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application Will Be E-mailed In Due Course To The Candidates In Their Registered E-mail Id And Will Also Be Posted On The Website Of The Commission.
- 3. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission 4. Commission From Any Examination Or Selection Held By Them
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.