Ministry of Tribal Affairs hiring Graduates (All Graduates),B. Com,M. Com for Principal, TGT, PGT and Various (EMRS) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment with the objective of providing more focused approach on the integrated socio-economic development of the Scheduled Tribes (STs)..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Principal, TGT, PGT and Various (EMRS) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Principal, TGT, PGT and Various (EMRS)
- Qualification: Graduates (All Graduates),B. Com,M. Com
- Experience: Fresher And Experienced
- No of Vacancies: 3479
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 30-04-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Eklavya Model Residential Schools (Ministry of Tribal Affairs) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 3479 posts of Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit their application only through online mode from 01-04-2021 to 30-04-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
- Mode of Recruitment : Candidates will be recruited through a centralized computer-based test followed by inter-views (excluding TGTs), to be conducted by respective States.
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill application only through provided online facility on or before the due date. All related particulars must be maintained carefully. A copy of filled in application form must be kept for future use. Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process and will be informed accordingly.