State Bank of India(SBI) Released Job Openings On 29/11/2022. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra
State Bank of India(SBI) Recruiting MBA/PGDM, MCA with 01+years experience for Manager position.Complete Details for the Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary:.Rs.63,840-Rs.78,230 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 29/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bid Management: ❖ Tender Evaluation,Analyzing suitable solution providers,system integrator,Vendors and preparation of bids. ❖ Conducting preliminary studies for revenue and cost assessment for the projects ❖ Financial Analysis and Budgeting of the project 2. Project Management: ❖ Planning & scheduling the project implementation to ensure timely implementation of the Project ❖ Planning of BOQ and manpower requirement ❖ Stakeholder management for better coordination and interaction between all the stakeholders involved in the project-multiple departments in the Bank, Partners and Systems Integrators ❖ Monitoring,controlling and managing the scope of work,activities, and deliverables ❖ Ensuring compliance to as per the contract 3. New Initiatives: ❖ Drive digital payments strategy in alignment with SBI’s payments roadmap. ❖ Responsible to develop new business and partnership opportunities.
- 1. Managing new partnerships/tie-ups/alliances for Debit and prepaid cards 2. Analysing market requirements in comparison with competitor products and arrange for product review/innovation/improvement. Analysing the requirements and creating and arranging for marketing campaigns in association with leading projects-online /offline and also with card networks-VISA, Mastercard, NPCI, to increase card spends and card activation. 3. Raising demands with SBI’s IT Centre for custom integration, roll out new initiatives/features and their follow up till rollout. 4. Introduction of additional digital payment options for Debit Cards/FTC/PPI on Smart City Projects, co-Branded Cards, SBIFASTag,Metro Projects,etc. 5. Managing Enterprise-wide Loyalty Rewards programme, Bharat Bill Payment System, Cheque Deposit Kiosks, Parliament House Projec,etc. 6. Nodal Department for compliance of RBI directives on Harmonisation of TAT for failed transactions. 7. Nodal Department for rollout of Online Dispute Resolutions(ODR) system