SBI(State Bank of India) Released Job Openings On 13/12/2022.State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for SBI(State Bank of India) s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
SBI(State Bank of India) Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM with 01+Years Experience for Sector Credit Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Sector Credit Specialist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:16
- Details of Salary:Rs.63,840 – Rs.89,890 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application:13/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Risk Assessment categorizing the Credit Proposals into various Risk Levels (Low, Medium, High). Evaluation of the macro risks and Subjective risk pointers & give observations to enable the Committee involved in sanction to take an informed decision. KRA’s: 1. Review Credit Proposals and provide objective recommendations on pre-clearance to the Sector Head.
- 2. Develop, maintain and update sector wise data periodically. 3. Actively monitor sector developments to update the financial model assumptions. 4. Capability to understand / validate the implications of the client’s contracts, guarantees and contingent liabilities on cash flow. 5. Ensure clearance of proposals within the targeted TAT. 6.Need based visit of Units, client interactions and distribution channel checks to validate the credit appraisal and financial analysis.