NTPC Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. National Thermal Power Corporation is a leading company located in Peddapalli District, Ramagundam. The company was established in 1975. As of January 1, 2010, the National Thermal Power Corporation has achieved record production in Ramagundam. Ramagundam NTPC is on track to surpass its power generation targets for the financial year 2009-10.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NTPC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NTPC Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Director Position.Complete Details for the Director as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- (i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course having specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.Preference would be given to Chartered Accountant. (ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. (iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification..