Deloitte Released Job Openings On 31-03-2022.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting (CA) or CPA (US) or ACCA (UK) Candidates with 09+ Years Experience for Manager – Accounting and Reporting Transformation Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Accounting and Reporting Transformation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Implementation and operationalization of New Accounting Standards & Accounting Policies (e.g. new lease and revenue recognition standards)
- Assisting clients with US GAAP to IFRS conversion and vice versa
- Mitigating reputational risk and financial reporting risk by deploying experienced accounting and audit personnel to assist in addressing audit and regulatory inquiry or restatement needs.
- Driving operational efficiencies in the financial close and reporting process through providing efficient, sustainable, and technology-enabled solutions aligned with accounting and financial reporting requirements.
- Providing experienced financial reporting services to drive needed financial reporting for regulatory purposes
- Providing a combination of advisory services to assist companies in meeting the accounting and reporting challenges resulting from business transactions
- Carve-out Financial Reporting
- IPO Readiness
- Purchase Accounting & Reporting
- Pro Forma Financial Reporting associated with a divestiture, acquisition, IPO, or capital raising transaction.