National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI) Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021.National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI) Recruiting CA Candidates with 08-12+ Years of Experience for lead-Finance and Accounts Position.Complete Details for the lead-Finance and Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Implementation of all accounting policies and procedures, to interpret financial results, and to provide management with the tools for future planning.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Ensure that the Operating Companies maintain their books in accordance with INDas Accounting standards, IFRS and Company accounting principles; this includes the chart of accounts, the accrual and provision policy, tax and legal statements
- Manage/supervise the budgeting process from issuance of budget framework until final validation of the budget by the Group.
- Assist the Operating Companies in the preparation of budget presentation and review the consistency/ adequacy of their budgets.
- Implement a cash forecast tool to optimize the usage of cash resources and ensure efficient cash allocation.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.