Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2021. Ministry of Civil Aviation recruiting CA,CS,ICWA,MBA/PGDM for Young Professional and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Ministry of Civil Aviation of Government of India is the nodal Ministry responsible for the formulation of national policies and programmes for development and regulation of Civil Aviation and for devising and implementing schemes for the orderly growth and expansion of civil air transport.Eligibility for the Young Professional as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Young Professional
- Qualification: CA,CS,ICWA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. The Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates as Young Professional. 2. The details including eligibility criteria, TOR etc. are available on the Ministry’s website: http://www.civilaviation.gov.in. Last date of receipt of application is 30/04/2021. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.