North Central Railway Recruitment 2021. North Central Railway recruiting 10th class for Act Apprentice and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The North Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central..Eligibility for the Act Apprentice as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: North Central Railway
- Location :Jhansi
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- Qualification: 10th class
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:480
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 16/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sub- Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2019-20 In terms of Railway Board’s instructions in their letter No. E(MPP) 2013/6/14 dated- 03.12.2019, the panel of Act Apprentices is proposed to be formed through online process. Accordingly, applications for 480 slots are invited for Act Apprenticeship Training under Act Apprentice Act, 1961 by North Central Raitway, DRM Office, Jhansi 1. Post Name: Act Apprentice 2. Trade: i. Fitter – 286 ii. Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11 iii. Mechanic (DSL) – 84 iv Carpenter – 11
- v. Electrician – 88 3. No of Vacancies: 480 4. Training pertod (As per Apprentice Act,1961): One year 5. Agreement of Training: The selected candidate or his/her guardian(in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- 6. Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by Principal will not be accepted 7. Stipend: Stipend wilt be paid as per instructions issued by Raitway Board from time to time. 8. Training Period and Training Place: Training period will be as prescribed vide Raijay loard’s letter dated 31.05.2017 (RBE- 54/2017), Training place will be N.C. Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi. 9. Notification No-01/2020/JHS
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.