The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) Released Job Openings On 30/01/2023.The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) is a British research institute or think tank in the area of international affairs. Since 1997, its headquarters have been at Arundel House in London.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) s Recruitment 2023 are provided below.
The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) Recruiting B. Com,BBA graduates for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Jobs position.Complete Details for the Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Jobs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bhopal
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 30th & 31st Jan 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
Selection Process for IISS Recruitment 2023
l. Test & Inten’ierv of eligible candidates for (he above contractual positions will be hcld at Indian Instilutc of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 0 K.M liom Bhr-lpal nruin station.
2. Age limit for Senior Research Fellow is 2l to 35 years for Men & 2l to 40 years Ibr Women (relaxation of age in case of SC/STiOBC,TH candidates as per Govemment norms) and Young Professional- I is 21 to 45 Years.
J. The above positions are purely on temporary basis. The appointment will be coterminus uith the termination of the project. Other terms & conditions will be as per the gr-ridelines lol Senior Research Fellow and YP working in the ICAR Schemes.
l. .the selected candidates uill have no right what so ever for absorptiorVregularization in the Institute.
5. The engagement will be initially lor a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work.
6. -fhe selection olcanclidates doesn’t entail any right for absorption/regularization at IISS andror an)’othcr sister concem including ICAR Headquarter.
7. ‘[he services ol selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his,/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered nol up to the mark.
8. No TA/DA will be paid lor attending the test & interview.
9. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of test & interview for necessary formalities.
10. The applicants musl bring with them original documents for verification along with one set of the complete bio-data in the prescribed format with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and caste certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
I l. Canvassing in any lorm will lead to cancellation ofcandidature.
12. The Director, llSS. reserves the right to fix criteria and sho( list the candidates for scleening ol applications/for conducting writlen test & interview.
ll. lhe decision of the Director. llSS, Bhopal would be final and binding in all aspects