The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2021.The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs recruiting CA.,CMA for Chief Finance Officer Jobs and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a think tank, research and capacity building Institution handling various subjects and matters relevant to corporate regulation and governance established in 2008 at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. An autonomous institute, IICA works under the aegis of the Indian union Ministry of Corporate Affairs to deliver opportunities for research, education, and advocacy. Conceptually unique,It is the first institution in India to be formally set up as a ‘think-tank’ for a major Ministry of Government of India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Chief Finance Officer Jobs
- Qualification: CA.,CMA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :03/05/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Address:- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122 052
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
IICA announced job notification for the post of Chief Finance Officer has been released officially. CA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iica.in. The application process ends on 03.05.2021.
1. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Manesar has been established as an autonomous institution and registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (21 of 1860) by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India). The institute campus, spread across a sprawling 14-acres, has state-of-the art infrastructure. Its main building is eight stories high and is eco-sensitive. The campus has residential blocks, hostel facilities for staff and students, recreational centre, a well-stocked library, an in-house auditorium and an efficient knowledge management system.
2. IICA invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling the following posts on deputation basis initially for a period of three years:
3. Name of Post/(s): Chief Finance Officer
4. Pay Level in Pay Matrix: Level-13 in Pay Matrix [Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900]
5. No. of Posts: 1 (One)
6. Eligibility Conditions :
a. Officers form Organised Central Accounting Service with CA/CMA and having experience of Accountancy and Financial matters and holding;
b. An analogous post on regular basis; or
c. A post in level 12 of pay matrix in 7th CPC with 5 years regular service; or
d. A post in level 11 of pay matrix in 7th CPC with 8 years of service
How to Apply :
1. The candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for the above post/(s) may send their applications through Proper Channel in prescribed format at as Annexure-I alongwith attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs of the last 5 years with following certificates given at the end of application form duly countersigned by the forwarding authority:
(a) Vigilance Clearance;
(b) Certificate that no Minor/Major penalty has been imposed;
(c) Integrity Certificate (duly attested by Administration Authority);
(d) Cadre Clearance.
2. The candidates are required to send their applications, complete in all respects, along with the requisite documents to “Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122 052 [E-mail: email@example.com] positively by 03.05.2021 [Tuesday] till 5.00 P.M. The applications received after closing date/time shall not be entertained.