Income Tax Dept Released Job Openings On 26-08-2021.The Income Tax Department (also referred to as IT Department or ITD) is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Income Tax Dept s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Income Tax Dept Recruiting 10th,Degree Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Tax Assistant/ Income Tax Inspector/Multi Tasking Staff Position.Complete Details for the Tax Assistant/ Income Tax Inspector/Multi Tasking Staff as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Luknow
- No of Vacancies: 28
- Details of Salary: 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 26/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Age: 18 to 27 years of age Note: 1. The selected candidates will be posted in UP(East), Lucknow region only. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. 2. Hislher participation in the tournament/meets on behalf of the department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration ofhislher probation. 3. The selected candidate will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, UP(East), Lucknow Region in the tournaments/meets as decided at least for 10 years. 4. The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking not to apply for inter charge transfer or transfer on loan basis for aminimum period of 10 years. 5. The declaration to this effect to work at any place under Pr CCIT (CCA), UP(East), Lucknow Region, should be submitted along with the application. 6. Services of the selected candidates as far as participation in sporting actIVItIes and leave management etc. shall strictly be subject to fulfilment of the conditions as enumerated inthe DOPT’s O.M. No. 6/1/85-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 16th July, 1985. 7. Any form of canvassing by any candidate will render hislher candidature liable to be rejected summarily at any stage of recruitment process. 8. The Pro Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP(East), Lucknow, has right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason 9. In the event of any tie, the decision of Pro Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP(East), Lucknow shall be final. Address Income Tax Officer (Hq)(Admn), Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP(East), Aaykar Bhawan, 5, Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001.