IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Released Job Openings On 02/12/2022. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Recruiting Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Programming Assistant position.Complete Details for the Programming Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Rs.47,043 – Rs.47,043 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 02/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 14.12.2022 09:00 A.M. TO 10:00 A.M. INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION, IBPS HOUSE, 90 FT DP ROAD, BEHIND THAKUR POLYTECHNIC, OFF. W E HIGHWAY, KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI 400101
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling file system in Unix platform, including file creation, modification of files through ‘vi’ editor • Process data files through executable programs passing various input parameters and generate required output in Linux platform • Extract data from multiple data files (Unix environment) and generate report(s) in MSExcel format, as per requirement. • File transfer between servers / operating systems o Handling of data using Excel o Basic Programming knowledge in Fortran/Python/any other language. o Basic knowledge on MS Windows Operating System.