Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Insecticides Limited recruiting CA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
HIL (India) Limited formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March, 1954 with the objective of supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Government of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs.450.74 crores in the year 2018-19. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Location :Navi Mumbai, New Delhi
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 02 years
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Rs. 29,100 – Rs. 54,500/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :25/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.” (DD payable at New Delhi).
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
HIL (India) Limited invites applications for the following positions on “Regular Basis” and “Fixed Tenure Basis”, as per details below:
1. Name of Post: Finance Manager
2. No of Post: 02
3. Pay-scale under (IDA pattern) (Pre-revised): Rs.29100-3%-54500 (Pre-revised)
4. Place of posting: 01 for Corporate Office, New Delhi and 01 for Rasayani Unit, Maharashtra
5. Qualification & Experience: Should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 12 years post-professional qualifications experience in a responsible capacity in a manufacturing Unit,. Knowledge of SAP is desirable and if any incumbents working within organization he/she should have experience of working at least of 2 years in the immediate below one step post pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500.
How to Apply :
1. All the applications must reach the office apply within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in “The Employment News”.
2. For all the above mentioned posts application may please be addressed to : “General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.” (DD payable at New Delhi).”