Gramin Dak Sevak Released Job Openings On 13-08-2021. India Post previously known as Department of Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Warren Hastings had taken initiative under East India Company to start the Postal Service in the country in 1766. It was initially established under the name “Company Mail”. It was later modified into a service under the “Crown” in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruiting 10TH pass Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Branch Post Master, Post Man Position.Complete Details for the Branch Post Master, Post Man as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :West Bengal
- No of Vacancies: 2357
- Details of Salary: 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 13/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- (i) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the Branch Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same Branch Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
- (ii)ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered