RBL Bank Released Job Openings On 04-08-2021.RBL Bank, formerly known as Ratnakar Bank, is headquartered in Mumbai and was established in 1943.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for RBL Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
RBL Bank Recruiting Any Graduate,MBA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Relationship Executive Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/08/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 4th August – 5th August , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM RBL Bank- Ground Floor, G-13, G-14,G-15 & G-17 Prestige Towers, 99 & 100 Residency Road, Bangalore-560 025.
- Contact – Deepika Pradhan ( 9323877967 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Functional DesignationRelationship / Sales Manager -Primer Current AccountDepartmentBranch BankingJobSales / AcquisitionJob Title ManagerLocation PAN India- As definedReporting To Senior Relationship Manager – Primer Current Account Position Purpose Acquisition of High End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank.
- Position Responsibilities Sr.Key Responsibilities1New to bank acquisition of high end current accounts through open market lead generation and closure, 4~5 CA in a month of which 2 should be PCA & IP of 3 lacs, M1 MAB of 4 lacs. Adherence to Bank policies and guidelines such as KYC & AML2Ensure successful onboarding of customer for a smooth transition to branch banking team. 3Activation of customer
- Ensure that customer maintains required balances & starts transactions in his accounts (within M1 & Q1), 80% of customers to maintain specified AQB, 75% penetration of internet banking, 50% penetration of DSB. 4Activities for lead generation 5Cross sell Lead generation/ basic enquiry, liaising with Branch Manager & product teams (RBL, trade, FX, CMS/DSB etc.) to offer right business solutions to the customer Qualifications and Experience Requirement Qualifications Minimum Graduate Preferred MBA + IRDA qualified Experience Essential 2-3 years of experience in New to Bank Current account acquisition with a bank, preferably in SME segment Must possess good knowledge of commercial catchments and business segments for new to bank acquisition. Should know the local language. Competency Requirements Technical Skills SkillAttributeComputer SkillsGood skills of Excel. Banking KnowledgeCandidates with basic knowledge of Business Banking, Trade/FX will be preferable. Behavioural Skills SkillAttributeCommunication Skills Good written & verbal communication. Fluency in English (written and spoken) Presentable and with High Grooming standards