Coal India Limited (CIL) Released Job Openings On 28/07/2022. Coal India Limited Coal Mining and Refining Company, Government of India. It is owned by the Ministry of Coal, headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer in the world and a public sector undertaking in Maharashtra.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruiting Ex-Servicemen, Graduates (LLB), Post Graduates (M.Tech.), Post Graduates (MBA), Post Graduates (MSW), Post Graduates (Others), Post Graduate Diploma (Human Resource Management), Post Graduate Diploma (Journalism), Post Graduate Diploma (Marketing Manegement), Post Graduate Diploma (Materials Management), Post Graduate Diploma (Personnel Management) with 00 Years of Experience for Management Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies: 481
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 28/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last Date:07-08-2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coal India Limited invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application for the 481 post of Management Trainee in different disciplines.Interested and Eligible Candidates may fill application only through online mode latest by 07-08-2022. Before filling form, candidates should make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria of applied posts. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Candidates should have active email id and mobile number.
- Dates to Consider:
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications : 08-07-2022 upto 10.00 AM
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications : 07-08-2022 upto 11.59 PM
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Online Test only. The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each.
- Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in each paper.
- Fee Structure :
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fees is Rs 1180/-, to be paid online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- How to Apply :
- Online application can be made through provided facility with in due date of 07-08-2022. Review the instructions thoroughly before completing the application.The candidate must complete all personal and educational details in the online application in the appropriate places according to their certificates. Applicants are required to upload a digitized photo and signature.A print of online application should retain for future use.