Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Hiring LLB, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM candidates for Manager, Admin Officer, Finance Officer Jobs and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager, Admin Officer, Finance Officer Jobs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- Location : Silchar Jobs, Patna Jobs, Thiruvananthapuram Jobs, Pune Jobs
- Post Name: Manager, Admin Officer, Finance Officer Jobs
- Qualification: LLB, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Opening date for online Application: 23/04/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 09.05.2021.
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact : 020-25503626
Job Description/Skills Required
- C-DAC announced job notification for the post of Manager, Admin Officer, Finance Officer has been released officially. LLB, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cdac.in. The application process ends on 09.05.2021.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process only by visiting the website http://www.cdac.in. The opening date of submission of online application is 21st April, 2021 and closing date is 09th May, 2021 till 18.00 Hrs.
2. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
3. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
4. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
5. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
6. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment mode only. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their passport size photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. Candidates are required to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (not more than 1 MB in PDF format only) on the online application.
10. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
11. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
12. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC (Address: Innovation Park 34, B/1, Panchawati Rd, Panchawati Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, 411008).
13. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.