Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Central Bank of India recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for FLCC Counselor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Central Bank of India is a government owned bank in India. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India and is one of the oldest and largest government-owned commercial banks in India. It is located in Mumbai, the financial capital of India and the state capital of Maharashtra.Eligibility for the FLCC Counselor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Central Bank of India
- Location :Dhule
- Post Name: FLCC Counselor
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:15,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. (iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired from Scale-II & above for FLCC. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Central Bank of India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Central Bank of India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.