Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting Any Graduate for Customer Service- Technical Voice and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility for the Customer Service- Technical Voice as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Customer Service- Technical Voice
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Address all end-user queries as per the process and policies defined in the workflow Comprehend user sentiment, leverage emotional intelligence and drive issue resolution and support satisfaction Analyze, Improvise, Adapt and Deliver with accuracy, dedication and consistency Identify issue trends and report it to the Subject Matter Experts and Front-line Managers Be a great teammate, work with your peers to help your team perform better!
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.