Google Recruitment 2021. Google recruiting Bachelor’s degree for Field Sales Manager, Digital Native Customers, Google Cloud and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Google Inc., an Indian public corporation. Popular Internet search engine Internet search engine – Google, web-based e-mail (G-mail, online mapping (maps.google, Office Productivity) (Google Apps, Social Networking (Orkut) (Google Plus) . Eligibility for the Field Sales Manager, Digital Native Customers, Google Cloud as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Field Sales Manager, Digital Native Customers, Google Cloud
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, consult long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor.
- Build, coach, mentor, motivate and guide a team of representatives. Manage the team’s day-to-day, offering leveraged support for critical business opportunities, as well as career mentorship.
- Help to develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key verticals, resulting in an excellent pipeline.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment, and articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys.
- Report the state of the business for your assigned area, including progression against assigned Key Performance Indicators and strategic goals.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Google Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Google Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.