Google Recruitment 2021.Google recruiting Bachelor’s degree,MBA degree for Director,Financial Services and Banking Partnerships,Google Pay and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Director,Financial Services and Banking Partnerships,Google Pay
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree,MBA degree
- Experience:18 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry including experience running a P&L.
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Track record in creating and executing against a business strategy.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (e.g., Product Management, Implementation, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Knowledge about building a financial services business within a bank or an NBFC.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.