Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021. Goldman Sachs recruiting M.com/B.Com for Operations – AMD Operations – AIMS Operations – Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.Eligibility for the Operations – AMD Operations – AIMS Operations – Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Goldman Sachs
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Operations – AMD Operations – AIMS Operations – Analyst
- Qualification: M.com/B.Com
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working on the investment cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Reviewing monthly NAV for private equity funds and resolve breaks with the FA
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to Business partners.
- Work closely with other divisions, including: RMA, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
- Leverage your attention to detail by managing daily responsibilities and inquiries, while also working on enhancing your project management skills working on key market initiatives and internal system enhancements.
- Grow with a strong team and develop a deep understanding of products and complex transactions while working with our business partners.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.