Wipro LTD Recruitment 2021. Wipro LTD recruiting CA,CPA,CIA,MBA for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Wipro LTD
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CIA,MBA
- Experience:2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist client IA in execution of internal audit engagements: Planning, Fieldwork, Action Tracking
- Participate in the audit planning process, including walkthroughs for each audit engagement
- Update process documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
- Manage and perform audit testing and ensure testing results are appropriately documented and communicated in accordance with Client Internal Audit (CLIENTIA) Methodology
- Review audit control testing results and opine on operating effectiveness of controls
- Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and clearance
- Responsible for timely completion of all final testing deliverables in accordance with the agreed upon deadlines
- Escalate issues and address any queries/questions in a timely manner
- Maintain complete transparency in all aspects related to the project tasks and priorities
- Ensure Client policies and procedures are followed and data is protected
- Produce quality deliverables focused on efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.