Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021. Goldman Sachs recruiting for Controllers – Financial Reporting – Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.Eligibility for the Controllers – Financial Reporting – Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Goldman Sachs
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Controllers – Financial Reporting – Associate
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of EMEA daily, weekly and monthly revenue and expense reports on rotation.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reports that explain moves in the region’s revenues and expenses in the context of current market events.
- Review and analysis of business unit, divisional and regional profitability and efficiency.
- Analyse operating expenses and provide monthly and quarterly expense analysis.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of annual budgets and reforecasts.
- Preparation of various month-end reporting packs for material entities in the region along with the risk, capital and liquidity metrics.
- Business and P&L forecasting for use in both the firm’s Stress Testing processes and also ad-hoc business scenario analysis.
- Close liaison with other areas of the firm, including: Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Technology and Revenue – Producing Divisions.
- Participation in global financial/regulatory projects (systems development, new dashboard/reporting products).
- Strive to automate any of the excel based reporting workflows using host of self-service tools in the firm.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.