Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting B. Com,M. Com,CA Inter,CMA Inter,CS Inter,CIMA,CFA,ACCA,CA,MBA for AVP IR Markets and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management..Eligibility for the AVP IR Markets as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Barclays
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: AVP IR Markets
- Qualification: B. Com,M. Com,CA Inter,CMA Inter,CS Inter,CIMA,CFA,ACCA,CA,MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:23/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinate with various teams to monitor actual performance against target and provide understanding for variances
Must take initiatives in understanding various systems such as Chorus , SAP , GMIS , Optimus etc. and linkages within those
- Report financial performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis, developing robust, automated procedures for delivery. Develop oneself as SME and provide assistance to all team members
- Carry out data mining and modelling. Conduct Ad hoc analysis to inform business critical decisions.
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Collaboration across Internal Reporting teams – share best practice, influence business decisions and participate in cross finance initiatives
- Take ownership of processes, participate actively in one to ones, responding to feedback and identifying learning opportunities in the workplace. Automate manual BAU processes to improve productivity where possible
- Understand the complex business requirements needed to overcome financial and regulatory challenges and bring problem solving skills to document requirements and produce high quality outputs encompassing models, reports and proposals
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.