GMR Group Job Openings On 17/01/2023. GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for GMR Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
GMR Group Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM with 08-13+years experience for Manager-Assistant Manager Regulatory position.Complete Details for the Manager-Assistant Manager Regulatory as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of Multi Year Tariff Proposal for Airports -DIAL and GGIAL as well as ISPs. On Time Co-ordinating with finance and business line departments on understanding economic regulation and tariff guidelines and arriving at tariff business plan o Discussion with finance and business units on the projections. o Preparation of business plans as per the requirement of the regulator. As per plan Effectively handling of various regulatory audits Regularly Keep a track on various regulatory development and analysis the impact of the same: o Understanding of the AERA Act, guidelines and policies impacting Airport regulatory environment. o Review the guidelines, notifications and circulars issued by the regulator from time to time and highlight to Management the relevant and critical points and impact of the same to our business. o Dissipating internally the entire regulator approach, objectives and tariff guidelines with various departments and ISPs Timely Formulation of Regulatory strategy o Value engineering it terms of review of concession documents, various AERA order and acts which can benefit the organization in terms of revenue maximization or cost saving. o Exploring the various strategic initiatives and brain storming on the different viewpoints on the tariff guidelines and economic regulations. o Suggesting business development strategy to commercial department on upcoming commercial projects