Genpact Released Job Openings On 24/05/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Com,MBA finance graduates with 03-08+Years Experience for Management Trainee/Assistant Manager Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed.
- Opening date for online Application:24/05/2023
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Time And Venue : 26th May, 10.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Contact – Shiva Gupta ()
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for General Ledger close activities like Processing journals, account reconciliations, trial balance review, reporting of unreconciled open items.you will work with customers/client in day to day operations wherein at times you may need to have telephonic conversations with them.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders including clients.
- Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic
- Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key callouts
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Managing ad-hoc reporting & queries
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards