Kudremukh Iron Ore Company (KIOCL) Recruitment 2021. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company (KIOCL) recruiting CA,CMA,MBA,Post Graduates for General Manager and JT General Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore.It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh (Chikkamagaluru district). The Kudremukh mine, one of the largest iron ore mines in the world, was closed in 2006. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the General Manager and JT General Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company (KIOCL)
- Location :Karnataka
- Post Name: General Manager and JT General Manager
- Qualification: CA,CMA,MBA,Post Graduates
- Experience: min 23 yrs experience
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Rs 120000 – 280000
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :24-02-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :Jt.General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Kudremukh Iron Ore Company(KIOCL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 2 posts of General Manager and JT General Manager.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 24-02-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. Hard copy of online application should send to given address. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.