Genpact Released Job Openings On 12-08-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Accounts Executive/Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/08/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Date: 13-August-21 : Day Friday Zoom ID- https://genpact.zoom.us/skype/3034191715 Time -11am Interested candidates can reach out to below mentioned HR. Urvashi – 9045347407 , Pranjali-9389442166 & Devanshi Paisal -7251950943
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts 3-way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
- Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
- India Import Invoices processing check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
- Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
- Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
- GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines