SpiceJet Released Job Openings On 12-08-2021. SpiceJet is an Indian airline operated by Sun Group of India. It is the second largest airline to carry more passengers domestically at cheaper rates. It operates more than 340 flights daily from 49 centers. Of these, 41 centers are in India and 8 abroad.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for SpiceJet s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
SpiceJet Recruiting B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 01-03+ Years of Experience for Executive – Accounts Payable – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Executive – Accounts Payable – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Subject line of the Email/ Resume to be mentioned as “Resume_Name_Accounts Payable” Kindly send your updated resumes at email@example.com.
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Being responsible for the profitability of the Liquidity products and services, including deposit and investment products, and for developing and managing the Liquidity products to ensure that the products meet the
- market needs and contribute towards the overall GLCM objectives.
- Driving the delivery of the Liquidity Strategy for GLCM and getting the buy-in of the Customer Groups
- Providing leadership in identifying local product gaps and developing plans to address the gaps
- Effective cluster engagement to lead and drive execution of global, regional and local initiatives with oversight on in-country financial performance, strategic initiatives, product reviews, audit and risk related matters
- remediation of MSII (if any) and resolution of self-identified issues