Genpact Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Genpact With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Process Associate Position.Complete Details for the Process Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices and queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to tackle hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines