Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com for Management Trainee- OTC- General Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Eligibility for the Management Trainee- OTC- General Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Management Trainee- OTC- General Accounting
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain. . This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration. . The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts. . Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution . Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks . Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts. . Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.