AXA XL Recruitment 2021. AXA XL recruiting CA Inter/CWA Inter/M.Com/MBA for Senior Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. AXA XL is the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, known for solving even the most complex risks. For mid-sized companies to the world’s largest multinationals, we offer traditional and innovative insurance solutions and services in over 200 countries and territories.. Eligibility for the Senior Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Silokhera Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA Inter/CWA Inter/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Accounts Payable team is an integral part of Accounting and Reporting group of our Finance Operations function. The team supports end to end Payable operations in multiple countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and Americas i.e. major activities includes invoice receipt, review & scanning, coding & authorization, invoice processing & audit, payment processing & audit and internal & external communication to a large group. This position will support the processing/audit of Non PO, 2 way and 3 way match vouchers, audit of expense coding and authorization, review exceptions, VAT/TDS applicability and approve vouchers involved exception review, query & resolution and communication with a large group internally & externally as part of the Accounts Payable function. What will your essential responsibilities include? Perform audit of supplier invoices (PO & Non-PO) in PeopleSoft per the SLA for all locations across Europe, Asia, USA and Bermuda. • Perform an audit of global payments across Europe, Asia, USA and Bermuda. • Manage an effective communication with suppliers / employees / local groups across the globe as and when needed. Prepare the periodic i.e. weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and also support other customized reports as per business needs. Support the AP Manager in completing other process activities and ad hoc projects when needed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in AXA XL Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with AXA XL Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.