Genpact Released Job Openings On 05-01-2021.Genpact With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Associate / Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Associate / Consultant follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Jaipur, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests. • Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications. • Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner. • Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution. • Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund Qualifications Minimum qualifications • Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) • Freshers are eligible • Good at English language skills (verbal and written) • Meaningful Experience Preferred qualifications • Strong Interpersonal Skills (Clear verbal and written Communication, Problem solving, etc.) • Significant experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash.