Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA Inter,B.Com,M.Com for Assistant Manager- TA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager- TA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- TA
- Qualification: CA Inter,B.Com,M.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing reconciliations for affiliate positions. Involves identifying transactions that are driving out of balance, applying aging and a status.
- Processing journals to clear out of balances
- Investigating out of balance’s and contacting other country contacts to resolve issues
- Process settlements of intercompany balance
- Management of Invoice booking, reconciliation and settlement, Closely engaged with Credit Control, Operations and Claims teams through investigation clearance of open positions
- Process debit notes that are sent to other affiliates for settlement
- Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
- Understand end to end accounting work, including FA, IC and Closing and Reporting.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.