Genpact Released Job Openings On 09-10-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Chat support Position.Complete Details for the Customer Service- Technical Sales Voice/International Chat support as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderab
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/10/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 9th October, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/my/vishnukverma
Related Job: Amazon,Rolls-Royce,Apple,TCS,KPMG,Capgemini,Deloitte,IBM,Dell Released Freshers & Experience Openings
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment