Apple Released Job Openings On 08-10-2021. Apple is a computer company in America. Apple manufactures computer peripherals, software, cell phones, and music players..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Apple s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Apple Recruiting CA Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Project Manager – SAP FICO Position.Complete Details for the Project Manager – SAP FICO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Apple ,PwC,Jindal Steel and Power,TATA Steel,Accenture,Apple Released Freshers & Experience Openings
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role will be a catalyst for change and will help drive the offshore teams at vendor sites to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions. Key Qualifications Minimum 10 years of SAP FICO design and implementation experience across multiple FI and CO modules Experience in S/4 Hana implementation Known to work in driving and delivering large enterprise global financial solution programs on time and on budget. Strong global / multinational core Finance process experience with R2R, P2P, O2C, Taxation, Financial Planning, and Reporting in ECC, BW, HANA and other BI environments. Deep knowledge with the core SAP FI & CO modules, and understanding of key integration points across MM and SD modules. Good knowledge in third party tax engines like Vertex, Thomson reuters. Treasury, ReadSoft, Vistex, IBM Datacap (OCR), IBM Tririga Leasing are a plus. Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and be comfortable leading large teams. Large outsourced IT service vendor management experience and solid vendor partnership and negotiation skills. Demonstrated leadership and the ability to lead change in highly dynamic, fast-paced and constantly evolving environments. Operated successfully in a multi-functional environment with a good understanding of group dynamics in matrix organizations. Good judgement and problem solving skills. Comfortable challenging the status quo, and handling conflicts directly, immediately and constructively.s