Genpact Released Job Openings On 08-01-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Language Specialist – Non Voice Position.Complete Details for the Language Specialist – Non Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 8th January, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM https://genpact.zoom.us/my/interview1121 Contact – Zoom Id 208 083 7791 ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Non-Voice Customer Care Were looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Responsibilities • Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality • Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely • Provide insights to help improve the support to the users • Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies • Provide excellent customer service to our customers .