Genpact Released Job Openings On 19/02/2023. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Vacancy Details:
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduates with 01-05+Years Experience for US based Technical Support Role.Mandatory to have 1 year work experience with Voice Customer Support Process.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:19/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 20th Feb 2023,3:00 PM to 6:00 PM,Zoom: https://genpact.zoom.us/my/interview200223
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, The Associate, Technology Support Analyst provides primary support to customers encountering problems using our products and solutions. Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone, e-cases. Facilitates inquires through systems to provide answers to common questions and problems. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product/service application or compatibility matters. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product/service quality programs and product development.
- Provides customer service by applying problem solving and troubleshooting skills to assess issues and establish a course of action to guide the requestor to timely resolution of inquiries that come in via phone, chat, email and online ticket
- Applies knowledge case resolution process, policies, case management, service level management, defect/PCR process and escalation methodology
- Uses customer service skills, keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude and by keeping all appropriate parties updated to resolution, especially critical client issues
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned, to include attending training courses as required and stays abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments .
Click here for Official notification and Apply