Genpact Released Job Openings On 13/01/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BA/MBA/BMS/PGDM with 00-03+Years Experience for Voice Process Position.Complete Details for the Voice Process follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:13/01/2023
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- Time and Venue Mega Virtual Drive on 17th January, 2022 Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/7062539080
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests. Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications. Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner. Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution. Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund Minimum qualifications Graduation (B.com/Bsc /BA /BBA) Strong English language skills (verbal and written) Candidate should be comfortable with Work from Office and US Shift (Night Shift). Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.