Adani Group Recruitment 2021. Adani Group recruiting CA, ICWA, Inter CA, Bcom,LLB for GST compliance and advisory and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Adani Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Gautam Adani is the chairman..Eligibility for the GST compliance and advisory as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: GST compliance and advisory
- Qualification: CA, ICWA, Inter CA, Bcom,LLB
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- On query being raised by business team, critically examination of provisions of GST law, VAT Law, CST Law, Central Excise Law, Service Tax, as the case may be, and to provide advise with all suitable options for implement their business decision in most effective way.
- To study the tax practice prevailing in the market and act pro-actively and provide best suitable advise to business.
- To make representation to the respective Government body to avoid anomaly in the existing law.
- To up-date the business regarding changes takes place in the respective laws and to ensure that such changes are implemented in the true spirit of law.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.