Genpact Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com,BBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Underwriting Process Position.Complete Details for the Underwriting Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 4th August, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM https://genpact.zoom.us/j/6698642707
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams.
- Client interactions via trainings, conference calls, emails etc.
- Manage MIS activities and data collation
- Work towards driving process improvements and initiatives
- Submission review – Checking for completeness of data submitted by underwriters and following-up with underwriters (as required) for e.g. SOV, Slip etc.